Kenya Flight Safaris…
Our exclusive terminal at Wilson Airport guarantees swift and smooth baggage check-in. As all our aircraft are small in size, they have smaller luggage holds compared to the larger international airlines. We, therefore, kindly request that our clients adhere to the following rules and regulations regarding our baggage dimensions and weight:
- On all services, the maximum luggage weight is 15 kgs /33Ibs in soft-sided bags.
- As a guideline, standard checked luggage should have the three dimensions of 24 inches (60cm) height, by 18 inches (45cm) length and 13 inches (33cm) width.
- For hand luggage, 12 inches (30cm) height, by 21 inches (53cm) length, by 9 inches (23cm) width.
Carry On Baggage
- Personal items like handbags, small umbrellas, walking sticks, coats, a small backpack can be stored under the seat in front of passengers or in an overhead bin where applicable. These items must not exceed 5kgs/11lbs and are part of the baggage allowance of 15kgs/33Ibs.
Excess, Additional Luggage & Storage
- For scheduled flights, passengers can book and pay in advance for an additional freight seat to carry up to 75kgs/165Ibs excess luggage that must still meet our baggage policy.
- If you wish to carry additional luggage on space availability, a prevailing rate of USD3+16% VAT will apply per kilo for local flights and USD4+16% VAT for Kilimanjaro and Entebbe flights. This may not be an available option on the date of departure.
- For charter passengers, additional luggage can be arranged as long as the aircraft is not filled to capacity.
- A complimentary luggage storage facility is offered for return flight’ passengers who do not wish to take excess luggage with them.
- We also offer soft-sided bags at our terminal at the passenger’s cost.
- Wheelchairs, Canes, Walkers, Crutches and other assistive devices will be carried free of charge for qualified passengers with disability and are not included in the baggage allowance described. These items need to be collapsible. Baby car seats and foldable prams/strollers will also be accepted.
- Charges for other items like sporting equipment, medical equipment will be advised at the time of booking.